Hiking in Saint Jean le Thomas
Take advantage of your stay at Villa les Dunes to hike to Saint Jean le Thomas!
A 8km walk to Saint Jean le Thomas following the path to the English:
- Departure: Cale Saint Michel car park
- At the exit of the car park, take rue Gustave Belloir, then turn left at allée des Mimosas, go up to the Vauban hut to reach the entrance of this road at Saint Jean.
- Go down again and turn left to take rue Gustave Belloir until you reach rue du Vieux Château, take this street until you reach D911.
- Cross to follow a sometimes muddy road in front of you that leads to an old railway track. Turn right and go down the D483.
- Turn right twice to follow the D241 towards the village. Just before the town hall, turn left at chemin du Pavé. At the end, cross and go down the D911 towards Saint Jean.
- After the carpentry, turn left on the road to Sous la Mor, at the end of the road, turn right twice to cross the village of Obret and continue on the road to Claire Douve until you reach the junction with chemin Montois.
- Cross, take the dirt track opposite, descend the dune.
- Turn right to return to the car park, passing by the beaches of Pignochet and Saint Michel.
When you return, enjoy the comfort of the rooms and suites at Villa les Dunes!