Discovering the secrets of Chausey...
Located less than 30 minutes from Granville, the starting point for Chausey, Villa les Dunes welcomes you for a stay full of emotions, discoveries and happiness !
Staying in our establishment is synonymous with a return to the essentials, in total connection with nature, while enjoying a comfortable room and a cozy bed ! Nothing better for a moment of absolute relaxation !
Where are Chausey located ?
This archipelago, known for its breathtaking beauty, groups together 365 islets at low tide and 52 at high tide.
The Grande Île is located 17 km from Granville.
And the crossing ?
Go to Chausey and embark towards paradise !
During this little hour of sea stroll, you may be lucky enough to spot dolphins or seals... You will land in a timeless place where the birds' songs are king and where the gentle lapping of the waves will rock you, far from the bustle of the continent.
What to do on this archipelago ?
The Grande Île, a preserved fishing village, promises you a moment of simplicity :
Settle down on a magnificent white sand beach. Enjoy its transparent water, promising you a most pleasant swim !
If you wish to discover the jewels of this island, we advise you to escape to :
- Its chapel built in the 19th century ;
- The Maison de Marin Marie : Immerse yourself in the world of this Chausey lover, painter of Marine and navigator ;
- The big hold, built at the beginning of the 1st World War by the German prisoners ;
- Its famous lighthouse, listed as a historical monument ;
- Its semaphore, the famous elephant rock, its castle and so many other unusual places !
For more informations :
So don't wait any longer and book your room !
Our team will be happy to advise you and help you organize your stay for an unforgettable moment !